Candidates must meet the criteria in the job description and the following mandatory requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree or higher (for teaching Diploma/HND programs) in a relevant field
- Master’s degree or above (for teaching Bachelor/undergraduate programs) in relevant fields
- Have a teaching certificate
- Work experience of at least 5 years in a related field, or have taught in an undergraduate or postgraduate environment.
- English level:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degrees from English-speaking countries with English language instruction
- Or Academic IELTS score of at least 7.0 and no band under 6.5; Or other English equivalent certificates.
Be an English native speaker, although non-native speakers with a very high TOEFL/IELTS score will be considered.
- Hold at least a Master’s degree.
- Hold a teaching certificate.
- Have at least five-year teaching experience at university/college level and/or relevant practical experience in the listed subjects.
- Have all the necessary documentation required to apply for a work permit.
- Be an English native speaker is preferred
- Hold at least a Bachelor’s degree, although Master’s degree is preferred
- Hold CELTA/DELTA/TESOL/TEFL certificate
- Have at least five years’ proven experience of teaching ESL, preferably to young adults, within Vietnam (preferred)
- Have experience in teaching IELTS (preferred)
- Have all the necessary documentation required to apply for a work permit
Please email us at email@example.com. Required documents include:
- A cover letter stating how to apply, and how knowledge, skills and experience can meet the selection criteria.
- An updated CV
- Copies of relevant qualifications
- Copy of passport or ID card (notarized)
- Copies of qualifications or evidence of relevant English proficiency (if applicable).
For more information or support, please contact us at (848) 184.108.40.206.