Automotive Engineering Technology is one of the crucial leading industries in the progress of industrialization-integration of Viet Nam. With the increasing amount of supply and demand for automobiles in Viet Nam, the necessity of having more competent automotive engineers has become more urgent than ever.
By applying to the Automotive Engineering Technology program, students will learn essential knowledge about the field such as Powertrain and Chassis Design, Vehicle Aerodynamics, Electronic Instrumentation,… Moreover, learners will also have the opportunity to visit the top automobile manufacturing factories for for field trip study and have practical training at university’s high technology laboratories and workshops.
In addition, NIIE also collaborate with other business organizations to host many conferences and career fairs in order to create opportunities for students to meet potential future employers, to learn more about their companies and employment requirements, and to build good connection with them.
Qualification: BA of Automotive Engineering Technology issued by Nguyen Tat Thanh University
Duration: 3.5 years
Students must hold the below for admission to International bachelor degree at NIIE:
- High school graduate certificate
- Using one of 3 results below to apply to NIIE:
- National High School Graduation Examination 2021 result
- Year 12 high school examination result ( one of 3 results)
+ The grade 12 entrance exam composite score is at least 18.
+ The total score of 1 semester of grade 10, 1 semester of grade 11 and semester 1 of grade 12 is 18 or above. (you can choose the highest semester in each year).
+ The average score of grade 12 reach 6,0 or above
- Test results of the capacity assessment of Ho Chi Minh City National University 2021.
|Introduction to Automotive Engineering Technology|
|Fluid Mechanics & Thermodynamic Engineering|
|Automotive Health Safety and Environment|
|English for Automotive Engineering|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|Hydraulic – Pneumatic Technology|
|Basic of Mechanics|
|Internal Combustion Engine Mechanics|
|Principles of Internal Combustion Engine|
|Theory of Vehicles|
|Automotive Sensors and Actuators|
|Automotive Electrical & Electronics Systems|
|Project in Automotive Automated Control Systems|
|Automotive Repair and Maintenance|
|Automotive Inspection and Diagnosis Technology|
|Electric and Hybrid Vehicles|
|Work-based Experience & Internship|
|Nep 1 – Elementary level|
|Nep 2 – Pre-Intermediate level|
|Nep 3 – Pre-Intermediate level|
|Nep 4 – Intermediate level|
|Nep 5 – Intermediate level|
|Nep 6 – Upper-Intermediate level|
After graduation, students can apply for these positions
- Work at assembling lines or at automobile manufacturing/repairing/maintenance centers
- Work at engineering laboratories at companies, factories, or research institutions specialized in Automotive Mechanics and Dynamics Mechanics.
- Teach Automotive Mechanics and Dynamics Mechanics at Colleges and Technical High schools.