Nguyen Tat Thanh Institute of International Education (NIIE) has developed the International Standard Program with majors in the Business and Technology Faculty in order to satisfy the growing demand for high quality workforce in this era of global integration.
The advantage of the program is having high academic quality, being closer to the international education programs but still following the regulations from Ministry of Education and Training, teaching in English through experienced lecturers, focusing on essential soft skills and practical training/field trips, as well as providing the opportunity to receive the diploma from our partner schools in other countries through studying abroad or collaborative programs.
Duration: 3.5 years
Qualification: Bachelor degree from Nguyen Tat Thanh University
Entry Requirements: Students must hold the below for admission to International Standard Program at NIIE:
- High school graduate certificate
- Using one of 3 results below to apply to NIIE:
- National High School Graduation Examination 2021 result
- Year 12 high school examination result ( one of 3 results)
- + The grade 12 entrance exam composite score is at least 18.
- + The total score of 1 semester of grade 10, 1 semester of grade 11 and semester 1 of grade 12 is 18 or above. (you can choose the highest semester in each year).
- + The average score of grade 12 reach 6,0 or above
- Test results of the capacity assessment of Ho Chi Minh City National University 2021
Tuition Fees and Scholarships: Click here to learn more