Tuition Fees – Scholarships
I. Tuition Fees
A scholarship of 5,000,000 VND for the first semester: available for students enrolled in Business Administration majors (International Business, Marketing), Information Technology, and Automotive Engineering before September 30, 2023.
A scholarship of 7,000,000 VND for the first semester: available for students enrolled in all other majors before September 30, 2023.
NIIE Valedictorian Scholarship: 100% of the first-year tuition fee for students who are admitted as valedictorians to NIIE with a minimum admission score of 25/30.
NTTU Academic Excellence Scholarship: 50% of the first-year tuition fee for students who are siblings of teachers in high schools or officers in the Department of Education and Training.
Twinning School Scholarship: 50% of the first-year tuition fee for students admitted from the following high schools:
- Nguyen Tat Thanh High School (District 6)
- Nguyen Trai High School (District 4)
- Nguyen Huu Tho High School (District 4)
- Chu Van An Middle and High School (Binh Thanh District)
- Ly Thuong Kiet High School (Hoc Mon District)
- Thanh An Middle and High School (Can Gio District)
NTTU Overcoming Adversity Scholarship: 20% of the total tuition fee for students who meet one of the following criteria:
- Orphaned and living in poverty or extreme poverty or self-sustaining the family financially.
- Being the child of National Armed Forces Heroes, Labor Heroes, Martyrs, Disabled Veterans, or Anti-chemical Warfare Activists.
- Being a member of an ethnic minority.
- Having a sibling studying at NTTU at the same time (applicable for new students).
Note: Each student is only eligible to receive one scholarship with the highest value.