Students need to meet the following requirements:
- Graduated from high school.
- Admission is based on one of the following methods:
- Method 1: Admission based on the results of the high school graduation exam.
- Method 2: Admission based on academic records meeting one of the following criteria:
+ Average scores of 3 semesters: 1 semester of grade 10, 1 semester of grade 11, and the 1st semester of grade 12 ≥ 18 points. (Students can select the highest score from 2 semesters each year).
+ Combination score of 12th-grade admission subjects ≥ 18 points.
+ Average score of grade 12 ≥ 6.0.
- Method 3: Admission based on the results of the competency assessment exam of Ho Chi Minh City National University.