We are now seeking candidates who have the required qualifications and a “can do” attitude to become a part of NIIE as positions of academic, English teachers or Professional-programmed teachers.
We are now seeking candidates who have the required qualifications and a “can do” attitude to become a part of NIIE as positions of academic, English teachers or Professional-programed teachers. Joining with us, you will work and live in an English-speaking environment as well as approach multiculturalism of our foreign teachers and students.
If that’s you, browse the options below and see how working with us can work for you.
- For our BTEC HND program in Business and Hospitality, we are looking for Lecturers to help teach the following subjects:
2. Personal development grooming & Etiquette
3. Communication & Study skills
4. Principles of accounting
5. Business Environment
6. Marketing Principles
7. Organisations and Behaviour
8. Business Decision Making
9. Managing business activities to achieve results
10. Managing Financial Resources and Decisions
11. Working with and leading people
12. Business Events Management
13. Employability skills
14. Aspects of Contract and Negligence for Business
15. Managing communications, knowledge and information
16. Business Strategy
17. Financial investment opportunities
18. Personal and Professional Development
19. Research Project
20. Work-based Experience (Internship)
- For our Bachelor Top-up program in International Business and Accounting – Finance for International Business, we are looking for Lecturers to help teach the following subjects:
1. Advanced Business English for International Students 1
2. Advanced Business English for International Students 2
3. Global Business
4. Principles of Strategy
5. Global Marketing
6. International HRM
7. International Finance
8. Financial Management
9. Management accounting for Business Decisions
10. Investment analysis
11. Portfolio Management
To be successful, candidates must satisfy the key selection criteria detailed in the relevant position description, including the following mandatory requirements:
- A Bachelor degree (for Diploma degree teaching) in a related field
- Master degree or above (for BA degree teaching) in a related field
- At least 0-2 years relevant working experience, teaching in a University / Higher Education environment.
- English language proficiency as demonstrated by: successful completion of both
- Bachelor/Master degree instructed through the medium of English at a English speaking country; or IELTS (Academic) with overall score of at least 7.0 and with no band less than 6.5; or equivalent.
How to apply
To apply, please submit your application via email to email@example.com with the subject title in the subject line. Your application must include:
- A cover letter quoting the job reference and outlining how your knowledge, skills and experience satisfy the Key Selection Criteria
- A current Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A copy of relevant qualifications
- A clear and legible copy of the photo page of your current passport/ID
- Evidence of English language proficiency relevant to the role (if available)
For further information or assistance, please contact (08) 39404208 or (08) 38255675.